How can you tell if you need to improve your posture?
- Collapsed arches in your feet
- An elevated hip or shoulder
- One side of the body rotated forward or back
- Pelvis and hips tilted to the front, back or side
- Rounded back
- Drooping chest and shoulders
- Head jutting forward
These are indications that your body has gotten locked into poor movement patterns for many of a number of reasons, including muscle imbalance, compensation for injuries, ergonomic problems or poor alignment during fitness and sports activities.